MKE | Limited Edition Print
This handmade two-layer silkscreen print represents Milwaukee WI — hometown of the Brewers, Pabst Blue Ribbon, and me!
Printed using the split-fountain technique and halftone design, this piece features silhouettes of some of downtown MKE’s greatest landmarks including the Discovery Museum, Miller Park, the Hone Bridge, and of course, the Milwaukee Art Museum’s Calatrava.
• Hand-printed in Milwaukee, WI
• Image area: 12.75 x 10.5 inches
• Paper size: 15 x 12 inches
• Edition of 15 (each print is signed and editioned for authenticity)
• Paper: International Paper Accent Opaque white smooth, 271 GSM (heavy weight poster paper)
Only 1 left in stock